How to Check Plagiarism in Your Assignments
Technology innovation has enabled students to retrieve information from any corner of the world. This has allowed students to formulate top-class assignments in the short span of time. However, this does not mean that students are entitled to copy and paste the readily available information in their assignment. The said practice is known as plagiarism, and it is considered a heinous act parallel to forgery. As evident, the presence of plagiarised text in an assignment has severe consequences for the students which include an F grade on the scorecard.
First and foremost, you should try to avoid the practice of “copy, paste, and rephrase” by making use of the following practises:
- Conduct effective research as it allows you to amass a large fraction of information which can be utilised to inscribe a plagiarism-free document.
- Skim the available information and communicate its crux in your own words.
- Cite your information sources as per the guidelines rendered by your institution.
- Seek the assistance of a reliable assignment help
It is important for you to escape this loophole of utter misery by checking the presence of infringed text in your assignment prior submission. For this purpose, you can also use the following software to do the job for you:
Dupli Checker is a free plagiarism checking software, and it provides two options to detect plagiarism in a document:
- Upload the text document file.
- Copy and paste the document content in the field.
On the downside, this software only allows one plagiarism checking service per day for unregistered users. However, if you decide to sign up for free, this software allows 50 plagiarism checking services per day.
This is a multipurpose software and can be utilised to proofread, improve vocabulary, and check grammar. PaperRater has two pricing modes:
- Basic plan which allows submission of a document comprising of 5 pages. This also produces an automated document score for the users.
- Premium plan which can be purchased at $7,95 monthly or $95,40 yearly basis. This version does not promote ads and processes information must faster than the basic version.
This plagiarism checking software has a friendly user interface which also provides multi-purpose plagiarism detecting tool. Also, this software supports all languages spoken around the world. In order to get a document checked, the user can either copy & paste the text in the field, type the text, produce the respective URL or upload the document file from the computer. Furthermore, this software supports files of TXT, HTML, RTF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PDF, ODT, EPUB, FB2, PDB formats.
This software’s free version provides limited plagiarism checking services per day. When upgraded to premium membership, users get 100 trials per day for $5. In order to receive unlimited searches, users can subscribe:
- A price plan of $25 for three months.
- A price plan for $30 for six months.
These are some of the basic yet user-friendly plagiarism detecting software which can be used to eradicate infringed text from your document for good.